Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Rest is more than sleeping and reading, it's enjoying quality time with the family. Don't you think?


Activities are fun in a children's museum!



Me and my two marvelous grandchildren arrived at the museum, finally, after I missed the turn off. A nice young man noticed how confused I was, because thankfully, he offered directions. "Turn around," he said..."and follow the road signs." "Sure - OK!"



I don't get to spend much time with these pals because we live far apart. This day was graciously offered by their mom because she was busy at work all day, and I appreciate what a gift spending time with them is. 

We enjoyed a bite of lunch because our stomachs were growling and after all there was a food area. We knew we would need ample energy while exploring and working on fun activities.


With a full tummy and gangbuster energy, we started on our adventure into a place of softness and familiar delicacy...

Exploring magical paths...

GRRR! from the lions den!!

What is this? I think the water should be working and why can I reach it all by myself?


  
Driving the fire truck with an alarming shriek of sirens. There must be a big fire so I can play in the water somewhere!

Where are the pumpkins? This tent is so orange, and some of these balls are full of holes!

Just good, clean fun in the sand with other kids!

Helpers are startling! They don't tend to cooperate much.

A friendly lady snapped a shot of us.

Now it's obviously time to go find another snack because we were hungry! Time flew by while having restful fun because we couldn't believe how quickly five hours passed by!

No comments:

Post a Comment